- Your privacy is not for sale. We do not sell your name, address, or other identifying information.
- We do not keep your credit card information.
- Personal information that we receive from you is stored on a secure server, behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access.
- All TimeshareResaleMarket.com or affiliate employees and contractors who have access to your information (as their jobs may require) are contractually required to keep your information private.
The Information We Collect and Use
In general, TimeshareResaleMarket.com uses the information we receive from you, whether personal, demographic, or technical, primarily to deliver Services and to operate and create a positive user experience on the Web Site. The information we collect includes:
Your Personal Information. In some areas of our Web Site, you may be asked to provide “Personal Information,” meaning any information that is unique to you, including identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and your credit card information if you are reserving a Timeshare or purchasing any of our Services. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you by e-mail or other methods, to seek your input regarding products and services, to refer your inquiry to similar or identical property advertisers, and to inform you of new opportunities or promotional offers. By submitting your information to us, you consent that all calls to or from us may be recorded. By choosing to provide us with Personal Information, you are consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement.
In some areas of the Web Site, such as in Ads, users of the Web Site (such as yourself) provide the content that they would like to post. Our policy in these situations is to refuse to post Personal Information; however, we cannot be responsible for Personal Information or other identifying information that you may choose to include in your Ad.
Your IP Address. Like most web sites, we receive certain information about your use of the Web Site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. We gather information about your computer hardware and software, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and browser type. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web site, analyze trends, track users’ movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Web Site, and in general, to provide you the functionality that you see on the Web Site.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer.
Third-party services such as Google and DoubleClick may issue cookies to visitors of the TimeshareResaleMarket.com Web Site in order to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits.
Aggregated anonymous information. We collect and may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Web Site (for example, the number of visitors per day) with affiliated companies and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of users who visit TimeshareResaleMarket.com and how those visitors use the Web Site. The data we collect may also include aggregated anonymous information regarding age, income, or other information relevant to timeshare transactions. It is important to note that this aggregated information does not contain Personal Information.
Anonymous data also is collected to provide TimeshareResaleMarket.com with remarketing opportunities through Google AdWords Display Advertising, and is collected from code provided by either Google Analytics or Google AdWords. Based on anonymous visitor data collected in this manner, Google AdWords may display advertising for the TimeshareResaleMarket.com Web Site on third-party sites that TimeshareResaleMarket.com is not directly affiliated with. Visitors may opt out of having anonymous visitor data collected or used for advertising purposes with Google through their Ad Preferences Center.
Security of your Personal Information
TimeshareResaleMarket.com uses commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Information we collect through the Web Site is stored on a secure server that resides behind firewalls designed to block unauthorized access from outside of our Web Site. That information is accessible only by TimeshareResaleMarket.com or affiliates’ authorized employees and contractors. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
To facilitate a secure environment for credit card transactions, TimeshareResaleMarket.com contracts with Authorize.Net, a leading provider of online payment processing services. Authorize.Net manages the routing of transactions just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in the physical retail world, only using the Internet instead of a phone line.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your Personal Information or information about your use of TimeshareResaleMarket.com (such as the areas you visit or the services you access) to anyone, except in the following situations:
- To third parties if you consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is necessary for you to receive the Services you want. For example, if you wish to be contacted via e-mail by potential buyers or renters of your Timeshare, we send your e-mail address to these third parties only. We do not give out names, addresses, or phone numbers. If you are reserving a Timeshare at a resort, we may provide your Personal Information to the resort. We cannot monitor and have no control over the use of your Personal Information by such third parties, whether individuals or companies such as resorts.
- To TimeshareResaleMarket.com employees, contractors, and affiliates who we believe need that access in order to do their jobs and to provide products and services to you. Many of the Services we perform require us to hire others to help us with certain tasks. For example, TimeshareResaleMarket.com hires companies to help us handle the delivery of information to you, including sending and delivering packages, postal mail and e-mail. We may also work with contractors who help us analyze the data we collect, market our products and services, and improve the Web Site to serve you better. The companies we employ to assist us with these tasks have access to Personal Information to perform their functions, but are not permitted to use Personal Information for any other purposes. Both TimeshareResaleMarket.com employees and the third parties with which we contract are required to sign confidentiality agreements that forbid the use of Personal Information other than for purposes of performing their work for TimeshareResaleMarket.com.
- To outside credit card processing companies and bank check processing companies. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use Personal Information for any purposes other than to support TimeshareResaleMarket.com in providing our Services and to support you in purchasing Services.
- For legal and safety purposes, (a) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or if needed to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (b) if requested to do so by a governmental entity; or (c) if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to prevent a crime, protect national security, or protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We may transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
Posting to Public Areas of TimeshareResaleMarket.com
Please remember that Personal Information that you choose to post in public areas of the Web Site, such as in our online forum, or in Timeshare listings you provide us for posting on the Web Site, may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for third parties’ use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Web Site.
Accessing and Editing of Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your TimeshareResaleMarket.com account, profile or account information at any time. You may also opt out of receiving mailings and certain other information from TimeshareResaleMarket.com. Any changes may be made by contacting our Customer Care staff at [email protected] or 1-855-299-3838 (please ask for “Customer Care”). To protect your privacy and security, we will employ measures to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information.
All the information we gather about you is retained indefinitely. Of course, at your request we will remove your Ad from our online database at any time, and will keep only an archival copy of it which is not accessible on the Internet.
TimeshareResaleMarket.com is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Changes to and Questions About this Privacy Statement
If at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to its terms, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or 1-855-299-3838 (please ask for “Customer Care”). We will do our best to promptly answer your question or resolve your problem.